Who never failed?

I messed up trying to hit.
I have sinned thinking it was something from God.
I stumbled thinking that walking in the right direction.
Who ever wrong?
Who never failed?
Die trying and we will continue our journey of trial and error.
No matter how many times you've been wrong, what matters is that you gave error account and still trying to hit.
God right now is looking at you and is thinking: My son, if you knew how great my love for you, how often I held it in your hand so you do not fell you would be so happy and feel so full.
Maybe you do not understand why you are living in this situation, but I tell you, give your life in God's hands and not expect him to condemn you and judge you, no, he's waiting for you to comfort your heart and relieve to suffering .
Believe.
Trust.
Jesus said to him: I am the resurrection and the life; he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live; John 11:25
by DAIA BEM

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

O que significa uma guirlanda em sua porta?

O mel, o leão e o enigma de Sansão!

Não sou o que os outros querem que eu seja, eu sou quem eu tenho que ser