Search God while there is still time

O Lord, is because of the things that you do that we all live; and I am also alive because of them.Give me health so that I may live! I know it was for my own good that I suffered so affliction.But you saved me from death, because pardoned all my sins.Stretch of Isaiah 38
Maybe you do not understand because they have suffered so much distress and has faced many problems, but as it is written in the above excerpt, maybe God is allowing certain things for your own good. Repent of your sins.Search God while there is still time, while you can still find it.


Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

O que significa uma guirlanda em sua porta?

Não sou o que os outros querem que eu seja, eu sou quem eu tenho que ser

O mel, o leão e o enigma de Sansão!