Do not seek a goal!


I have seen people chasing sensations and feelings and because of that surrender the first stuck that appears.
The world teaches us to seek the new and make new every day because people get bored easily. In search of an adrenaline rush many fall into adultery, seek joy in parties, in drinking, drugs, empty in love.
Many reach that job as desired, that person so difficult, that car, that house ... and when can, feel empty, sad actually because that emotion is so fleeting.
I can tell you I'm not perfect, I'm far from it, but today I enjoy very well what I have, but do not cling to anything that, if these things have to go, they go.
I entered the church looking for the healing of my soul and both seek God accepted me and treated me.
Today I am happy with a good meal with a walk, with a warm bed on cold days ...
God filled my empty and now all complete me.
Perhaps lacking in your life is not a goal, but the spirit of God dwelling within you.
Do not try to be perfect and do not think that God is with the perfect; no! God came to save the rejected, the left hand, forgotten.
God wants to change your life.
God wants to change your story, you just get it!
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
Take upon you my yoke and learn from me, for I am meek and lowly in heart; and find rest for your souls.
For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. "
Matthew 11: 28-30
By: Daia Bem

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

O que significa uma guirlanda em sua porta?

O mel, o leão e o enigma de Sansão!

Não sou o que os outros querem que eu seja, eu sou quem eu tenho que ser