False religion is doomed!

 The Lord says: "Heaven is my throne, and the earth is the stage where rest my feet. What kind of house could you build for me? How did they build a place where I could live? I even made heaven and earth, all things are my.But I take care of the poor and repentant, those who fear and obey my laws But there are people who kill a bull to offer me sacrifice and also kill a man;. there are people who kill a sheep as a sacrifice and also kill a dog, there are people who offer me cereals and also offer me pig's blood;. there are people who burn incense to me and also love a picture these people decided to do what they want and take pleasure in their disgusting actions therefore. I decided to make them suffer and decided to unload on them the punishment that they are afraid Because I called, but no one answered;.. I said, but no one paid attention to me the contrary, did what displeases me, chose things that bother me " . Isaiah 66: 1-4

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

O que significa uma guirlanda em sua porta?

O mel, o leão e o enigma de Sansão!

Não sou o que os outros querem que eu seja, eu sou quem eu tenho que ser